• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$29.99 Anderson lowers at HiCaliber

Sounds like a great way to go to prison... Buying and then reselling guns without FFL...

Yeah, but the BATFE getting a instant background check request for you to buy 13 "Guns" in a day would be a bit of a FLAG...

You still have to fill out a 4473 for 13 guns. True on the if you buy and then decide to sell later it is OK.

Lots of semantics - I am just pointing out that buying a crap load of guns for resell @ profit is illegal and you raise flags if you buy a lot for yourself... Whatever - Enjoy :thumb:

www.troll.me_images2_grammar_correction_guy_go_home_youre_drunk.jpg

When a NICS is done (no GWL), it doesn't ask you how many guns you are purchasing. You indicate whether it's a handgun, long gun, or other. The ATF Report of Multiple Sales form doesn't apply to receivers.

Sounds like a great way to go to prison... Buying and then reselling guns without FFL...

Why would you think everyone is buying to resell? some like to take advantage of a great deal, also Christmas is coming, I know my three sons and son-in law would like a couple of lowers each to build their own AR rifle or pistol.

You still have to fill out a 4473 for 13 guns. True on the if you buy and then decide to sell later it is OK. Lots of semantics - I am just pointing out that buying a crap load of guns for resell @ profit is illegal and you raise flags if you buy a lot for yourself... Whatever - Enjoy :thumb:
The form stays at the dealer and is not forwarded to the ATF as long as the buisness is open.

You still have to fill out a 4473 for 13 guns. True on the if you buy and then decide to sell later it is OK. Lots of semantics - I am just pointing out that buying a crap load of guns for resell @ profit is illegal and you raise flags if you buy a lot for yourself... Whatever - Enjoy :thumb:
You sure concern yourself a lot with what everyone else is doing . Were you a hall monitor in school?

Geeze, this was a heads up about another great Black Friday deal, not a topic for discussing someone preference to purchace multiple lowers....

for $30, buying 10 really doesn't sound to unrealistic. I mean for $300, just to have extras for odd projects is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom