• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$29.99 Anderson lowers at HiCaliber

I swear - every time I make a cautionary warning the same people come in debating the legalities of the issue. I am not saying buying them is illegal, just saying that there are laws that you may want to be aware of IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY AND RESELL... The warning came after someone suggested buying 13 lowers. If you doubt that anyone ever gets busted for this you are a frigging idiot.

and here we go again....

Hey, did anyone mention $29.99 lowers at Cherokee Gun and Hi Caliber? It's this Friday and Saturday only.

Last edited:
I swear - every time I make a cautionary warning the same people come in debating the legalities of the issue. I am not saying buying them is illegal, just saying that there are laws that you may want to be aware of IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY AND RESELL... The warning came after someone suggested buying 13 lowers. If you doubt that anyone ever gets busted for this you are a frigging idiot.

Dude, really? Once you legally buy a gun it is yours to do with it what you want. If you get lucky and a great shop hooks you up fine. It is your right to sell them at what ever price some asshole is willing to pay. It's not a straw sell. You aren't buying them to turn around and sell them to some asshole from NY in the parking lot. Not trying to be a dick, but you are talking out of your rear end.

Happy thanks giving.

If the ATF sees the dealer bound book with say a 10 pack of lowers transferred to a non-licensee on a single 4473, they have been known to contact the person to see if they still possess all of them.

I don't have the money to buy 10. I also don't doubt that all of us on the site are on some sort of list. If people are going to flip 10 lowers.. I guess you get what you get. DMgun is just looking out. I've been drinking shine all night. So maybe I'm talking out of my ass.

Back
Top Bottom