• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$3.99 .30 cal ammo boxes at Harbor Freight

Those are different than the ones they usually have. Any idea if they stack with the Plano ones?
The only Plano box I have is a 50 cal and the answer is no on that. But I don't know if they stack with the Plano 30s.
They're 4 bucks. Start another stack. ;)

Anyone have dimensions? I need a few to hold 12 volt batts for trail cams. Didn't see them on website.
Exterior bottom dimension is approx 9 3/4" x 3 7/8". Exterior from bottom to top of storage container not including lid is 6 1/4" high. Opening is 10" x 4 3/4".
Hope that helps.

Exterior bottom dimension is approx 9 3/4" x 3 7/8". Exterior from bottom to top of storage container not including lid is 6 1/4" high. Opening is 10" x 4 3/4".
Hope that helps.
Thanks, yep, too small for the lead acid batts I'm buying. Just a little too narrow.

Helpful hint, they do have a rubber gasket to help seal but I've seen with some regularity that the gasket wasn't seated all the way into its groove at the factory so they get pinched/damaged during shipment. Open the lid, check that gasket and make sure its in good shape before you leave the store.

I went over there last week to grab a few but they were all out (in Athens)

I bought some last year at the same price be warned the hinges that attach the handle to the lid look very flimsy. I would not carry these full of ammo. I would not load them with more than about 6 pounds of total weight.

Back
Top Bottom