• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3 yrold's Bug Out Bag

shabam

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
32   0
Reaction score
I think my prepping has wore off on my 3 yr old girl. We were going shopping today and she just insisted on taking her "Dora Pack Pack". When we got to the store she had to wear it
dang thing was heavy so i looked through it. Found 2 passys, 5 misc. shoes, some books,
a change of clothes and some candy. I guess in her little world she was ready to go.
This has kept her mom and I laughing all day. Anyone else notice this with the kids?

My 7 yr old has done the same thing for years. He keeps some toys, a pocket knife, batteries, video game, and a bunch of animal bones he's collected over the years in a green backpack 'just in case he needs it'.

Kids have a different idea when you tell them "pack what you'll need". Lots of stuffed animals end up in my daughter's bag.

Ahhh... the pure sweet simplicity of being a child. I wish that was all I had to pack. This being an adult is not all it was cracked up to be.

Yea, my little girl tries to cram as much of her room into her little backpack bag as she can no matter where she goes!

When the wife and I are looking for something we havent seen in a while but know she has, like a shirt or some toy or something that my daughter says she cant find anymore, we know its time to empty her bag lol!!

Back
Top Bottom