Not open for further replies.

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
167   0
Reaction score
Orion 7
Date: 5/4/2012 7:12:36 AM
May Specials from Orion 7
Quality 30-06 Surplus Ammunition back in stock!

Web Specials:

We received a new shipment of 200 rd HXP 30-06 FMJ Non-Corrosive Boxer primed ammo in a excellent condition re-usable .30 Cal. Cans. $115.00 with FREE SHIPPING lower 48 ( possible small surcharge for remote area deliveries levied by UPS ) when paid by check or money order and mailed to Orion 7 Ent Inc. PO Box 1592 Rocky Point NY 11778. Just reserve by email first with your full name and shipping address and we will have your ammo ready to ship when your payment arrives. Remember to include statement and photocopy or scan of your ID if you have never ordered ammo from us before. We have inspected this ammunition, removed any tarnished or bent rounds if any, and have made sure the can contains 200 rounds of the same year and lot of quality HXP 30-06 ammunition perfect for your M1 Garand Rifle. This special is only available the month of May or while supplies last. We also have 500 rd HXP 30-06 FMJ Non-Corrosive Boxer primed ammo pack in double wall cardboard boxes. Same quality ammo bulk packed at a better price. $275.00 with FREE SHIPPING lower 48.

Last edited:
I'm almost sure that it's the same stuff. I paid just under $110 for 200 rounds delivered from CMP so this is almost as good. I just hated to see the inflated prices being charged by some.

the 500 rd cans are a good deal

the cmp is going to be out of stuff to sell since our wonderful administration decided it would help terrorists if we brought more of the historic rifles and ammo back into the states

make sure you are a member of an affiliated club before making the drive to anniston or you will walk away empty handed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom