300 BO deer hunting loads

olchevy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
138   0
Reaction score
Simple guys. I'm looking fir some good factory ammo in both supersonic and subsonic rounds for deer hunting that should perform well out of a 10.5" upper running a can.

I will roll my on eventually if I decide I like the 300BO cartridge, this is to get me started though.

Simple guys. I'm looking fir some good factory ammo in both supersonic and subsonic rounds for deer hunting that should perform well out of a 10.5" upper running a can.

I will roll my on eventually if I decide I like the 300BO cartridge, this is to get me started though.

Look up maker ammo. They also sell to team never quit who uses their bullets

Look up maker ammo. They also sell to team never quit who uses their bullets
Dagum if what they advertise in those pictures are how they really expand those are some good bullets! However I'm looking for already loaded rounds, they only sell the bullets themselves. And the team never quit seems to have a lot of really bad reviews.

What kinda range are you getting from these?
Max range so far is perhaps 150 or less. They do have a decent amount of drop, but that's to be expect with a slow heavy bullet. I have them sighted in at 100 yards now and its good to go

Dagum if what they advertise in those pictures are how they really expand those are some good bullets! However I'm looking for already loaded rounds, they only sell the bullets themselves. And the team never quit seems to have a lot of really bad reviews.

I roll my own, never used the never quit stuff. The maker 300 and 5.56 drops hog and deer in their tracks.

Back
Top Bottom