• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

350 legend hunting bullets

used the 150 grain Winchester factory loads last season. Shot 1 deer complete pass thru and ran about 40 yards. All info I have read points to the 180 grain Winchester so its up to you and him. Very little recoil with the the 150s I would add.

Shot a 180 lb deer in Indiana with a factory load 180 grain Winchester power point at 75 yards. Was a double lung shot that should have been a quick dispatch.
The bullet had almost no expansion and it led to a very long tracking job.
I am working on a lighter weight all copper bullet that will have better expansion and better speed. I will be glad to post results when I get it figured out.
I use H110 as well.

Shot a 180 lb deer in Indiana with a factory load 180 grain Winchester power point at 75 yards. Was a double lung shot that should have been a quick dispatch.
The bullet had almost no expansion and it led to a very long tracking job.
I am working on a lighter weight all copper bullet that will have better expansion and better speed. I will be glad to post results when I get it figured out.
I use H110 as well.
Thanks for that info. I picked up some 165 Hornady FTX this morning. Going to load up a few over H110 and a few over lil gun as well.

Back
Top Bottom