357 sig testing..

That's a crazy round for sure.. I would think a round moving that fast would over penetrate on a soft tissue target. Anyone have experience regarding over penetration with the 357sig?

Haven't shot one, but due to ammo costs of that caliber never had any interest in it. Banging load though!
really is a lot of fun to shoot honestly. You do get some funky looks though, and some pissed off range mates. Last time I shot a 357 sig I had a lot to improve on, since I've improved and even gotten comfortable with the 40, I'd like to give 357 another run. Ill probably drop in a barrel in the 23 I'm picking up.

I'd like to give 357 another run. Ill probably drop in a barrel in the 23 I'm picking up.

You won't second guess it....makes for two of the best CCW's, IMO. A 23 w/ .357 barrel is my #1 EDC. I think NWSsharpshooter runs the same set-up if I'm not mistaken.....just picked up a Gen 4 33 in trade for "short and t-shirt" weather! Now just need a G27 barrel!

You won't second guess it....makes for two of the best CCW's, IMO. A 23 w/ .357 barrel is my #1 EDC. I think NWSsharpshooter runs the same set-up if I'm not mistaken.....just picked up a Gen 4 33 in trade for "short and t-shirt" weather! Now just need a G27 barrel!

Yup, ill probably carry the 23. Whole reason I'm trading for it is to do gssf with. Can't see not carrying it. 357 sig barrel, 9mm barrel and ill be one happy camper, after getting some 19 mags :)

What I like about 357 sig is its 357 mag.performance in an auto. Not much more oomph than a 40 so I bet after enough time with it I could shoot it as well as I.do my 9mm, but just so damn expensive.

Back
Top Bottom