• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.38 S&W ammo

Miatadude

Wolf Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
I recently inherited an old .38 S&W lemon squeezer. It was my great uncle's gun who was a an LEO back in the 1920's. I would love to shoot it, but can't find ammo locally. I would like to buy 1 box. It is a shorter round than the .38 special.

Please.....someone help out and old man with a really old gun. I can find the ammo on line, but was wondering if someone knew of something local. I don't want to have to pay $40 for a box of ammo......plus shipping

Hey, I dug through my ammo and I do not have a box, or even a few rounds of .38 S&W. If I had any, I would have given it to you because I no longer have a gun that shoots the round. I called a couple of the LGS around me, but no luck. Hope you find some.

38 S&W is hard to find and expensive. I always look for it at gunshows and shops. I just looked and the last box I bought was $45 and that was several years ago so $40 isn't out of line. It is a fun cartridge to shoot though in my pre 1920 Regulation Police.

chucks in atlanta will have some, their ammo prices arent to much higher than most places, but im pretty sure they would carry that round

Back
Top Bottom