$399 AR15 worth buying

Most people on ODT will never shoot this rifle enough o see a problem with it. I'd bet money that only a small % have even put "a couple thousand rounds" down range with an AR.
perzactly...................................buy it and enjoy

It's got some bells and whistles but in the end it is still a radical ar... I've generally been told to avoid this brand by people who have owned them.

It's got some bells and whistles but in the end it is still a radical ar... I've generally been told to avoid this brand by people who have owned them.

I have no experience with them myself, but I'll always try and go off of experience or at the worst 1st hand knowledge from an owner that I know and trust is not just an idiot.

For $400 buy it, shoot it, if it breaks, fix it or use it for parts. Really can't see how you can go too far wrong ?

For $400 buy it, shoot it, if it breaks, fix it or use it for parts. Really can't see how you can go too far wrong ?
Delton's are $399 new now, and have been very reliable. Or Ruger AR556, Eagle Arms EA15, and MP Sport II for just $50 more, I'd go with those instead. Far more reliable with better CS.

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom