• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$399 AR15 worth buying

There is no such thing as a $400 AR. This one needs sights. Plus shipping. Plus a mag. You also have to pick it up from an FFL for a nominal fee. Delivered, this AR not $400!
It can be done, albeit in 2 pieces. Catch PSA on a good sale and it'll run you around $370 to 380, typically free shipping, often times with a front sight post, no tax, and you can pick it up at either truprep, Cherokee gun, fourtharmory, etc for no ffl fee. You could probably find a rear sight and still be at $400. I don't really consider a mag a part of the gun as they are interchangeable and everyone should already have plenty. Even if not, sub $10 pmags are available.

It can be done, albeit in 2 pieces. Catch PSA on a good sale and it'll run you around $370 to 380, typically free shipping, often times with a front sight post, no tax, and you can pick it up at either truprep, Cherokee gun, fourtharmory, etc for no ffl fee. You could probably find a rear sight and still be at $400. I don't really consider a mag a part of the gun as they are interchangeable and everyone should already have plenty. Even if not, sub $10 pmags are available.
I think PSA charges tax now. :(

If PSA ships for free, then it might be deal territory. I think those DelTon kits are a pretty good deal right now, but $500 for a Ruger 556 is awesome.

If PSA ships for free, then it might be deal territory. I think those DelTon kits are a pretty good deal right now, but $500 for a Ruger 556 is awesome.

Yeah the free shipping helps offset the tax, like they have Vortex Sparc ARs for $150 which is a pretty good deal

Back
Top Bottom