3lug adapter has thread size?

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
So I was talking to my dealer and I was about to order a fixed 3lug adapter for my Octane9 HD. He told me it had thread sizes... WHAT? Can someone explain to me why it has thread options?

Are they referring to the thread size on the Octane body?

is it because the three lug adapter screws onto your barrel? is that what hes refering too?
www.hkparts.net_shop_pc_catalog_3lug_250.jpg

No, I am talking about the 3lug adapter for the Octane. This...

swr_octane_3lug.jpg

we were confused... Because it locks onto the 3 lugs instead of thread on but the site they order it off, asks thread sizes... Now that I looked at it, I think they were referring to the body thread but shouldn't it be a default threading for it? Theres only one octane and its the 9mm...

No, I am talking about the 3lug adapter for the Octane. This...

View attachment 180814

we were confused... Because it locks onto the 3 lugs instead of thread on but the site they order it off, asks thread sizes... Now that I looked at it, I think they were referring to the body thread but shouldn't it be a default threading for it? Theres only one octane and its the 9mm...

They may make that adapter to fit multiple suppressors, requiring the proper threads to fit

I think thats whats going on... I think it was an aftermarket 3lug mount or else he wouldn't have asked me what thread size. I need to contact Jake, see if it will fit on the ISIS9! It'll be 2 for 1 deal!

doing some research, not to many of them share the same thread pitch, but maybe it will work out for yah

Yeah I need more research. I don't like spending $300 for 2 when I can just soend $150 for one that can fit both! Right now, I think its just my octane and ISIS9 that can accept 3lug. I guess those will be my MP5 suppressor.

Back
Top Bottom