3rd rage broadhead not deployed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QAD Exodus is a great fixed head. G5 T3's and Shwackers are pretty good mechanicals. Heard great things about Spitfires and Grim Reaper's, but my experiences with Spitfires was bad enough I'd never personally recommend them to anyone.

www.brownells.com_userdocs_skus_p_450202266_1.jpg
Black Diamond Broad Heads will never let ya down

QAD Exodus is a great fixed head. G5 T3's and Shwackers are pretty good mechanicals. Heard great things about Spitfires and Grim Reaper's, but my experiences with Spitfires was bad enough I'd never personally recommend them to anyone.
I'll be popping one this weekend I hope, I post some pictures and tag you with em. Comanche Comanche I hope you like them going off my recommendation. You may want to reconsider Drew, just give them a second chance. I have killed over 50 deer with em and I have complete faith in the broadhead.

Spitfires have adjustable tension screws if that helps or hinders I don't know.
The only one I ever shot had killed my first deer of the season very quickly.....it was a quick and humane kill.
I can't say anything bad about shwackers and have killed three deer with one single
Mechanical shwacker before retiring it.
I thought the rage mechanicals sucked.

I'll be popping one this weekend I hope, I post some pictures and tag you with em. Comanche Comanche I hope you like them going off my recommendation. You may want to reconsider Drew, just give them a second chance. I have killed over 50 deer with em and I have complete faith in the broadhead.

The only deer I killed with one, the arrow deflected after entry and hit bottom of the spine. The other deer I shot with one, I never found and again did not get a pass through, found the arrow a couple months later with one blade broken off. I'm glad they work for you, and I liked the design, but I just cant bring myself to trust or recommend them again.

Another vote for Muzzy. Fixed blade and accurate. Never need to worry about what it's going to do on impact. I messed with expanders and decided they literally had to many moving parts. Simple most often equals reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom