• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3rd time

Ugh. Sorry for your misery.

I've had it twice, maybe three times. Last time (post jab) was the worst. Unfortunately, I'm in an industry where no jab == no job.

Bastards.

3rd time positive for COVID. Think I’ve had it a 4th time but didn’t get tested. January 21, September 21, February 22 and now. I’m tried of this crap.
BTW no jab.
So much for natural immunity…. I have heard that the jab destroys the natural immunity you would get from having gotten over it.

I guess I gotta ask. Each time did you get the classic symptoms? Headache, back pain, loss of taste or smell?

The reason I ask is there is still an entire world of non-covid related cold and flu out there (swine, equine, chicken, influenza, and sub variants). that has been lumped into ‘covid’, and it wouldn’t surprise me to find that your positive tests weren’t actually covid.

My husband, one of our sons and I have all had it twice. Each of us had differing symptoms (I always get lung issues; pneumonia, bronchitis, etc.), and my husband always gets the skin-on-fire feeling. (BTW, I never feel it in my skin.) All three of us recognized it the second time, because it feels "different" than a regular illness (to us), and each of us have different symptoms. And yes, all of us tested positive on multiple tests, including PCR tests at a facility, and rapid tests at home.

I am sorry to hear that you are getting it a 3rd time. I actually did think I had it a third time, and was tested a total of 3 different times. All 3 negative, so I have to assume it wasn't covid about a month ago.

We had it September, 2021 and again in December, 2021. My son had it December, 2021 and July 2022.

Edited: Oh, forgot....no jabs for the 3 of us.

Never had it. Got jabbed for my 85 yr old Moms sake. Got folks at work on their 3rd and 4th round, jabbed and unjabbed.

Been exposed to lots of folks with it, never seemed to stick to me yet.

Never had it. Got jabbed for my 85 yr old Moms sake. Got folks at work on their 3rd and 4th round, jabbed and unjabbed.

Been exposed to lots of folks with it, never seemed to stick to me yet.
Let's hope it stays that way for you! I also know folks who haven't had it. In fact, my youngest son hasn't had it, and he is living with girlfriend who had a bad case, and I am sure they weren't willing to sleep in separate rooms. Some folks just seem to not get it. (I will say that one daughter and her husband got it for the first time in May 2022, and they had assumed they were never going to get it, so continue to be safe out there.)

So much for natural immunity…. I have heard that the jab destroys the natural immunity you would get from having gotten over it.

I guess I gotta ask. Each time did you get the classic symptoms? Headache, back pain, loss of taste or smell?

The reason I ask is there is still an entire world of non-covid related cold and flu out there (swine, equine, chicken, influenza, and sub variants). that has been lumped into ‘covid’, and it wouldn’t surprise me to find that your positive tests weren’t actually covid.
I guess they are all the classic ones. But I had them differently each time. 1st one had fever and extremely fatigue. Head congestion only on 2 of the times. Tired all the times. Sore throat only 1 time. No back pain other than my normal issues.
3 out of 4 tests said positive. The time I did not get the test my Dr said he was pretty sure it was but save $75 and don’t get it tested.

Back
Top Bottom