• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

4/20/24 hunt

Congratulations to Blaze! I knew yall were gonna connect with one after we had been talking earlier in the week about that spot. I'm really glad those shells got used! That's bird #6 that I can recall that was taken with shells I loaded this year, it's a sense of accomplishment to be a small part of yalls hunt!

Congratulations to Blaze! I knew yall were gonna connect with one after we had been talking earlier in the week about that spot. I'm really glad those shells got used! That's bird #6 that I can recall that was taken with shells I loaded this year, it's a sense of accomplishment to be a small part of yalls hunt!
Thank you for the opportunity to put some of the ammo to use! We greatly appreciate it!
We have been beyond blessed this season and that spot has been busy with bird activity the past couple weeks.
Hoping to get him a crack at one of those longbeards we have been seeing out there before the end of the season.

Thank you for the opportunity to put some of the ammo to use! We greatly appreciate it!
We have been beyond blessed this season and that spot has been busy with bird activity the past couple weeks.
Hoping to get him a crack at one of those longbeards we have been seeing out there before the end of the season.
You need to come hunting with me, you’ve got the Golden Horseshoe with you this year 😂

Back
Top Bottom