• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

40% off at 5.11!

I think if you're still processing, you're probably ok. I called them today and the customer service lady confirmed that the coupon code has expired. Sad panda.

So I'm not pleased. Placed my order on Sunday, the 28th but it didn't show it was ready until the 31st. Okay, 3 days, so what. Kind of frustrating that it took 3 days to put an order of some pants and shirts together but whatever. Didn't ship until the 2nd which is understandable because of the 1st, but still not happy about that. 5 days from order placed to it actually being picked up by UPS. UPS said it was going to take 7 days, from the 2nd to the 9th for it to get delivered. Yes, 7 days. That means it was supposed to be here yesterday. Nope. It left Spartanburg, SC at 8:51 P.M. on Thursday evening and arrived in Forest Park at 12:19 A.M. on the 9th (so early Friday morning) but couldn't make it to me that same day even though it was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Now it'll be monday, 2+ weeks after the order.

To say I'm pissed is an understatement. Last time I order straight from the website. Could have ordered from Amazon and had it all before Christmas, but **** me right?

So I'm not pleased. Placed my order on Sunday, the 28th but it didn't show it was ready until the 31st. Okay, 3 days, so what. Kind of frustrating that it took 3 days to put an order of some pants and shirts together but whatever. Didn't ship until the 2nd which is understandable because of the 1st, but still not happy about that. 5 days from order placed to it actually being picked up by UPS. UPS said it was going to take 7 days, from the 2nd to the 9th for it to get delivered. Yes, 7 days. That means it was supposed to be here yesterday. Nope. It left Spartanburg, SC at 8:51 P.M. on Thursday evening and arrived in Forest Park at 12:19 A.M. on the 9th (so early Friday morning) but couldn't make it to me that same day even though it was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Now it'll be monday, 2+ weeks after the order.

To say I'm pissed is an understatement. Last time I order straight from the website. Could have ordered from Amazon and had it all before Christmas, but **** me right?

Would you have got the 40% through Amazon ?

I'm sure that all of these places that had GREAT sales on stuff are absolutely covered up with orders. That, combined with it being the busiest shipping time of the year, makes things a little slower than usual.

That being said, anybody that gets worked up over having to wait a few extra days to get something, should just not order from these companies when they have a sale. That will leave more good stuff for those of us who will "cut these guys a little slack."

I'm sure that all of these places that had GREAT sales on stuff are absolutely covered up with orders. That, combined with it being the busiest shipping time of the year, makes things a little slower than usual.

That being said, anybody that gets worked up over having to wait a few extra days to get something, should just not order from these companies when they have a sale. That will leave more good stuff for those of us who will "cut these guys a little slack."

You're right, the fact that others who ordered the same day had their items shipped immediately means nothing. But you've been here for 3 months so please, tell me how I should feel.

You're right, the fact that others who ordered the same day had their items shipped immediately means nothing. But you've been here for 3 months so please, tell me how I should feel.

Wow, welcome to ODT. Been lurking a long time, but just recently joined. Sorry for making a statement that didn't even have your name in it. There are plenty of guys that are complaining. I too have been waiting for two weeks on stuff from PSA and Tiger. Just isn't worth getting worked up over. Hope your week gets better.

Back
Top Bottom