• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

40% off at 5.11!

You're right, the fact that others who ordered the same day had their items shipped immediately means nothing. But you've been here for 3 months so please, tell me how I should feel.

Ah, the old I've been here longer than you so you suck thing. You should get a job at a gun counter with that kind of smug attitude. Class act Duke. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Last edited:
Wow, welcome to ODT. Been lurking a long time, but just recently joined. Sorry for making a statement that didn't even have your name in it. There are plenty of guys that are complaining. I too have been waiting for two weeks on stuff from PSA and Tiger. Just isn't worth getting worked up over. Hope your week gets better.

some people been here for toooo long.
He forgot how-to breathe.

Dont mind him.

You're right, the fact that others who ordered the same day had their items shipped immediately means nothing. But you've been here for 3 months so please, tell me how I should feel.
Regardless of how long you've been here.. Or he's been here... you get no free pass to be a d**k.

His opinion is just as valuable as yours or any other member. Get off your high horse...

Back
Top Bottom