• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$4000 tax credit

wildbill1973z28

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   1
Reaction score
A guy ask me if I wanted one I said **** yea! Said for 2000 he would give me one of his baby ss numbers! I said hell here me 2 of the MF ! What y’all think? Can I get buy with it?**** I going to start looking for me some need about 10. Hell yea I am in the money, in the money,in the money!

There is a DIRECT correlation between the appearance each Spring of these two signs. It's called "Ghetto Rich."
upload_2020-2-22_7-19-38.png

A guy ask me if I wanted one I said **** yea! Said for 2000 he would give me one of his baby ss numbers! I said hell here me 2 of the MF ! What y’all think? Can I get buy with it?**** I going to start looking for me some need about 10. Hell yea I am in the money, in the money,in the money!

Since this thread isn't in Stupid Stuff and its in the GDiscuss I guess its a serious question so I will say No don't do it..

You would be committing Tax Fraud.

Since this thread isn't in Stupid Stuff and its in the GDiscuss I guess its a serious question so I will say No don't do it..

You would be committing Tax Fraud.
I understand but the government will only allow them to use eight so why not use the other three that he Has I mean wtf

A local tax preparer and his brother came up with all kinds of schemes about 10yrs ago. The IRS ended up auditing every one of their customers. They received death threats and even pulled a gun on a client that came to their office demanding answers.

A local tax preparer and his brother came up with all kinds of schemes about 10yrs ago. The IRS ended up auditing every one of their customers. They received death threats and even pulled a gun on a client that came to their office demanding answers.
P.m. their name to me please they sound like my kind of tax preparers.

It the government that set the numbers per child so why not **** **** **** u making money

Back
Top Bottom