• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$4000 tax credit

Just look up Larry and Andy Heath. These guys got a 43 page charge from the federal government stating they caused close to $100million in tax revenue. The IRS audits to their clients found close to 95% owed more than $2500 (400 returns)

There is a DIRECT correlation between the appearance each Spring of these two signs. It's called "Ghetto Rich."
View attachment 2502407
Can't tell you how many times I've seen this in GA. :lol:

Screenshot from 2020-02-22 10-57-22.png

A guy ask me if I wanted one I said **** yea! Said for 2000 he would give me one of his baby ss numbers! I said hell here me 2 of the MF ! What y’all think? Can I get buy with it?**** I going to start looking for me some need about 10. Hell yea I am in the money, in the money,in the money!

This gift from the government is so laden with fraud that this year, if you claim it, the IRS will hold your refund until mid March to give it time to match up all the numbers.

So if you are feeling frisky, go for it.

I used to work where these tax returns and claims were common, and the general estimate is that 70% of them are fraudulent. The delay is part of the Trump tax package.

Despite the high fraud rate, the Democrats would not approve any special review of the filings.

Coming soon a social media site near you, people weeping and wailing because their child care cash was rejected.

just let us know how it works out for you.

There is a DIRECT correlation between the appearance each Spring of these two signs. It's called "Ghetto Rich."
View attachment 2502407

Yep, all the "pop up" tax preparers.

I think the limit on kids used to be 2 per household, so all the others got passed out to cousins, aunties, and so on.

Back
Top Bottom