• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

48 gun cannon Safe @ tractor supply $699 Black Friday

Bought this one last year on Black Friday at the TSC on hwy 20 between Cumming and Canton. Get there early if you want one! I love mine!

Experience last year with TSC with this same deal was not good. Would recommend comparing Academy pricing on safes - I believe they have the Liberty line for the same or less.

Safe was damaged in transit. Tried to negotiate a discount, and call wait times were horrid every time called (30+min), not only in early Dec, but through Jan. Opted for an exchange upon delivery of damaged safe. They sat on it and eventually refunded the money claiming no stock and no ETA. I called to inquire about reordering at same price and was told it would be up to a manager.

Tl;dr : Fuxk TSC. The stores may be okay if you're picking up, but pray you don't have to deal with their customer support line.

Experience last year with TSC with this same deal was not good. Would recommend comparing Academy pricing on safes - I believe they have the Liberty line for the same or less.

Safe was damaged in transit. Tried to negotiate a discount, and call wait times were horrid every time called (30+min), not only in early Dec, but through Jan. Opted for an exchange upon delivery of damaged safe. They sat on it and eventually refunded the money claiming no stock and no ETA. I called to inquire about reordering at same price and was told it would be up to a manager.

Tl;dr : Fuxk TSC. The stores may be okay if you're picking up, but pray you don't have to deal with their customer support line.

Ouch!

I got one of these last year. Can't beat it for the price. Didn't have to hurry down there early. Just stopped by on my way home from dinner, got my raincheck and picked it up a couple weeks later.

I dealt with the one in covington. I got a rain check for it that day because they were all gone. The store manager called me with updates on ETA. I never had to call. I went by there when it came in and they loaded it on my trailer lickity split. It was crated well. I couldn't complain about the process if I wanted to. It's not the best safe, but I think it's the best my budget would allow at the time and certainly a good value.

Back
Top Bottom