• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5 in 1 Werner 22ft. reach ladder $100 at Home Depot

My local store showed 25 in stock yet when I went over there, the only one I could find was the one I snagged. :noidea:

They've been clearancing out some things lately. When I couldn't find them on the shelves (batteries) I paid for them online for customer pickup and they cancelled my orders the next day. So I think their inventory checker is off...

I picked up one of the 26’ Foldable Werners when I bought my house in 2012 and figured I had all my bases covered for anything I would need to do around the house. The damn thing is too heavy to haul up and down the stairs quickly so I ended up getting another of the smaller ones as well on a sweet sale like this. I’m not a huge fan of heights so I like these for their extra sturdiness, but that comes with weight. Y’all won’t be disappointed with one of these.

Well at $100 it was a tough decision between a sturdy ladder for my big ass or 100 rounds of 9mm
IMG_20200915_102051541_HDR.jpg

Last one on the shelf and I even sweet talked the cute cashier to give me 10% military/vet so it was $95 and change out the door!
Thanks for the heads up OP!

Back
Top Bottom