5 People shot at SunTrust bank in Florida

Banked at a branch that had been robbed several times. They not only had "No Weapons" signs, you had to enter through main door into a glass vestibule, pass through a metal detector, and be buzzed in through a second door. I always set off the detector (buzzer, red lights) but they let me through 'cause they all knew me. They finally closed that location after a few burglaries.
Sorry to see them go, great manager and tellers, plus that's where we had our SD box.

But he's 21. He's supposed to be old enough and responsible enough to have a gun. What went wrong? We've been told that 21 is the magic number.

All politics aside, I'm sorry people found themselves at the mercy of a ****head. My bank has been cool about carrying.

Mass shooters are created in America starting with parents and the government in most cases... other exception is a political jihadist.

4 SunTrust employees were killed, and 1 client. We've got assistance teams set up for the families affected, to include assistance with arrangements. No motive has been given for the attack. SunTrust has closed that branch to assist the authorities with the continued investigation.

I get a ton of tinfoil hat comments but I'm not 100% convinced an alphabet agency isn't responsible for some of them.

51190415_2488720164476265_4245167133023010816_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom