50¢ Krystals today. 10/12/16

MEMORIES ... !

Growing up in Atlanta in the mid-50's, I regularly rode the Trolley downtown (By Myself, one-way fare was 5 cents), and went to the YMCA on Lucky Street to get swimming lessons ... also some gym to fill out the time ... Thereafter, I often went by The Krystal near 5 Points for 10 cents "Krystals" and a Coke before going to either Lowes or Paramount for a movie ... then rode the Trolley back home (the "car stop" was about a 2 mile walk from home. Yes, it was "about dark" when I got home. Neither parents or myself had a minutes concern about the safety of an 11 year old back then ...

BTW: The swim-suit at "The Y" back then was your "Birthday Suit"

After eating yesterday and today on the 10, wife and I still have 4 left..Going hunting next weekend, will pick up 10 more and wings...The ones we pick up Wens. had cheese in them bonus!

Oh hell yeah. Cheese is a bonus on those but will **** up how much you spend.
What was surprising is not additional cost..Wife came home after I called her about the special. Pulled the cheese out of the Frig to put on them, and surpriseed that they all had cheese already..Just cost her 10 plus tax..Bonus

Back
Top Bottom