• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$50 Oakleys, broadheads, weapon lights, knives...@Midway

The Ontario folder with the N690 steel is a ... wait for it..., steal! Seriously, that knife is a good deal at 100.00. 34.69 with free shipping is crazy. Ordering one now.

Thanks for the heads-up, fast306stang. By the way, if your handle refers to a 306 Mustang and you have one, I hate you.:) Just kidding... mostly. What a car/what an engine!

The Ontario folder with the N690 steel is a ... wait for it..., steal! Seriously, that knife is a good deal at 100.00. 34.69 with free shipping is crazy. Ordering one now.

Thanks for the heads-up, fast306stang. By the way, if your handle refers to a 306 Mustang and you have one, I hate you.:) Just kidding... mostly. What a car/what an engine!

Thanks! Back in the day I had a 1990 GT 5 speed bored over with heads/cam/intake/exhaust/gear, etc...quick car! But my wife had a 2013 GT with the Coyote motor/6 speed combo...man, it was unreal to be stock. Every bit as quick as my old foxbody. Technology has come a long way!

Good to hear about the knife! I was starting to wonder if it was a good deal or not since this thread wasn't getting any hits! Lol

Back
Top Bottom