• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Survivor Johnny

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
103   0
Reaction score
This "bamboo walking stick" holds a sweet surprise! This 27" 440 stainless steel straight sword is single edged and cleverly hidden in the walking stick. 41" over all the wood is carved and painted to look like bamboo. I now have some with hand forged, heat tempered blades so this one is a give away. It's not hand forged but is still pretty cool. I WILL NOT SHIP, FTF ONLY. The winner will have pick it up near Dallas at Academy Sports in Hiram or in Kennesaw when I'm at lunch. If you can't do that a new winner will be chosen. Open to all members to enter I will use the random number generator to pick the winner. GOOD LUCK!
OH I FORGOT---POST SOMETHING FUNNY----- I'll do drawing when poll ends
i45.tinypic.com_e6ri8p.jpg

i49.tinypic.com_118izpe.jpg

i hope I did the pics right so you can see it
ODTA -hi I'm Johnny and I'm addicted to ODT

WINNING NUMBER IS 24!

Last edited:
In first and thanks! Well I thought it would be funny but I actually was the first.

Q: How do you circumcise an Auburn fan?

A: Kick his sister in the jaw.

Last edited:
IN but you better rethink enter as many times as you want,caused a **** storm once upon a time with post whoring and OS slammed it.1 per person is what we settled on.

IN but you better rethink enter as many times as you want,caused a **** storm once upon a time with post whoring and OS slammed it.1 per person is what we settled on.

Thanks man, I didn't read the instructions. Typical for a guy. " just give me the pieces and I'll figure it out"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom