• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

500 rds Federal 9mm ammo plus can- $179.99 ($0.36/ round)- Cabelas

Go to Georgia arms. They can't be too far if you are in SW ATL

40 mins each way. Plus, they're only open on weekdays, and even then, only during working hours. So, if I want to get ammo there, I have to commit to a two hour expedition during the middle of the workday, and my lowest billable rate is $205/hr. So you can see where that leaves me: I'll pay the (relatively minimal) premium for Midway to ship it right to my office.

40 mins each way. Plus, they're only open on weekdays, and even then, only during working hours. So, if I want to get ammo there, I have to commit to a two hour expedition during the middle of the workday, and my lowest billable rate is $205/hr. So you can see where that leaves me: I'll pay the (relatively minimal) premium for Midway to ship it right to my office.

If my billable rate was $205 an hour I dunno that I would be complaining about ammo cost! :boink:

To bad I am sure you don't see most of that.

Last edited:
I am still waiting for the "in stock" .22 ammo that I ordered 10 days ago from Cabelas. They are notorious for taking the order even when they have no stock to ship out. When I placed the order they said it would ship the next day. Then I get an email saying they were actually out of stock and would have it in by 5/25. Here we are on 5/29 and nothing. Forgive me for being skeptical of Cabelas.

I guess you all must have stockpiles. Me, I'm struggling just to make sure I keep more than 200rds around the house, with the availability being what it is.
I had 500rds back in December. Now I have like 5,000 target 115gr. The most I've paid was $280 and that was from aim surplus. Everything else is reloaded for $240.

I think I'm done collectin for now. I spent way too much past 2 months lol.

I am still waiting for the "in stock" .22 ammo that I ordered 10 days ago from Cabelas. They are notorious for taking the order even when they have no stock to ship out. When I placed the order they said it would ship the next day. Then I get an email saying they were actually out of stock and would have it in by 5/25. Here we are on 5/29 and nothing. Forgive me for being skeptical of Cabelas.

Heck I ordered from them when it said "in stock". Waited a week and was wondering why it hadn't shipped, logged on and my order showed "back ordered".

Back
Top Bottom