• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  5000 post giveaway........... Man I need a life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbum

Default rank 5000+ posts
A face not even my mother loves!!!
413   0
Reaction score
OK I have been thinking a lot about my 5000 post give away. So this is what I have come up with. But first let me say thanks to OS and all the Mods for what they do here on the GREAT ODT !!!!!!!

I am giving away $100.00 gift card for Classic City Firearms. You will be able to add money if there is other things you want or buy a little at a time, the $100.00 is yours to spend at CCF as you choose. You can also have a chance to enter more than once by doing the following. Donate $25.00 to Classic City Firearms and you will be eligible to enter twice, donate $50.00 to Classic City Firearms and enter 3 times which will be the max. Once I have confirmation from CCF of the donation I will send you a PM giving you the go ahead to enter again. Be sure to give CCF your ODT user name. All donations will go to the winner.

So for example if 4 people donate $25.00 to CCF that would be $200.00 credit total for CCF to the winner of this giveaway.

Rules: Must be a ODT Supporter sorry just seems fair to me. All MODs and OS are also encouraged to participate.

Winner will be chosen when I hit my 5000 post. Thanks, God Bless and good luck ......... JBUM

Here is a link to Classic City Firearms website in case you have missed the others ........ http://www.classiccityfirearms.com/index.php :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom