• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

55 years????

Hard to believe it's been that long, but my Medic (one of three I put on dustoffs) Sent me some pictures he put on a 9th ID web site. As all grunts do, we were clowning around between patrols in our base camp "Dongtam" beach front on the beautiful Mekong River, as the Platoon Sgt at 25 years old, I was the oldest in the Platoon and Chief Babysitter LOL. We're all Old Men now and the memories are fading, but the pictures remain of a time long gone.. Loved everyone of those Goofy Guys... I'm the Crazy Guy with the "Pig":bounce:
I imagine 55 more years and men like you won't exist anymore. These new up and coming generations are pusses.

Hard to believe it's been that long, but my Medic (one of three I put on dustoffs) Sent me some pictures he put on a 9th ID web site. As all grunts do, we were clowning around between patrols in our base camp "Dongtam" beach front on the beautiful Mekong River, as the Platoon Sgt at 25 years old, I was the oldest in the Platoon and Chief Babysitter LOL. We're all Old Men now and the memories are fading, but the pictures remain of a time long gone.. Loved everyone of those Goofy Guys... I'm the Crazy Guy with the "Pig":bounce:
Quick and dirty color correction..

Attachments

• 9th2.jpg
    9th2.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 9th1.jpg
    9th1.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 9th.jpg
    9th.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 23
Back