• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Titanic Sunk 112 Years Ago, Today

It was a true tragedy, and an example of nature can take anything man can build and more.

Know the difference in a blonde and the Titanic? They know how many men went down on the Titanic. Too soon? 🤣

I was disappointed in the movie for a couple of reasons.

First, it could have been far better if that scene where she went up and leaned out over the forepeak? A kraken should have swept her off and dragged her down to the deep. Better drama, would have appealed to more men.

Secondly, Rose basically risks destroying her future just for ONE day of sex with a 'bad boy' who meant so much to her that she let him drown, and couldn't forget him until the day she died. Good guys really do finish last.

First, it could have been far better if that scene where she went up and leaned out over the forepeak? A kraken should have swept her off and dragged her down to the deep. Better drama, would have appealed to more men.

Secondly, Rose basically risks destroying her future just for ONE day of sex with a 'bad boy' who meant so much to her that she let him drown, and couldn't forget him until the day she died. Good guys really do finish last.
I’d be ok if Leo drowned in every movie he’s in.

Best things about the movie were the sets of the Titanic. The theater we were in was packed and our group sat right up front. Made the ship seem huge. Loved the interior scenes, too. Glorious.

Back
Top Bottom