$599 Ak's at palmetto state armory...

It's an AK. Without the history behind the imports, there really isn't much demand for them. Better options available for a better price. Nobody wants American AKs.
I assume you are saying there are better platforms for the price? You arent getting an AK this cheap outside of pipe bombs. The initial PSAKs had issues, but I hear the PF3s have pretty good reviews.

I assume you are saying there are better platforms for the price? You arent getting an AK this cheap outside of pipe bombs. The initial PSAKs had issues, but I hear the PF3s have pretty good reviews.

There isn’t an AK I’d spend 600 on unless it had a happy switch and I just stumbled into a stupid deal.

Above 400 bucks I’m not looking at AKs.

I don’t imagine I will ever buy another one since I consider them all to be junk 400 dollar guns.

My "blem" Ak came in. After disassemble and really looking it over the only blem I see was in the finish on the barrel next to the handguard retainer. Nothing to worry about in my opinion.

20211228_151523.jpg
20211228_152103.jpg

What does this mean? The beryl is just a polish AKM.
No.
AKM is a 7.62x39
Beryl is 5.56x45, based on AK74 (different receiver, gas block and bolt than AKM, among other things) but having a different rear trunnion, with a lock, different sight rail than AKM's or AK74's "Sparrow's tail" side rail (1st Gen Beryl rail is Weaver, 2nd Piccatiny), different RSB, different FSB (closer to the GB), different compensator.
Export Beryl is made in 7.26x39, but retains all upgrades of the 5.56 Beryl.

Back
Top Bottom