• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

6-Gun Raffle - AWESOME Gun Selection - Ticket Good for ALL Drawings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toobaroque

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
38   0
Reaction score
Hello Fellow ODTers,

Once again, my local Fish & Game club is just sponsoring their annual gun raffle with some awesome guns being given away. There are only 500 tickets being sold and each ticket is good for all the drawings. (Yes, the winning ticket is returned to the barrel for the next drawing). The first drawing will be the 2nd Thursday in July (14th), and each 2nd Thursday thereafter through December.

The Defiance (Ohio) Area Fish & Game Club is a certified 501(c)3 organization. We host and sponsor many events throughout the course of the year, including archery competition, pistol shooting, rifle shooting and trap. You can learn more on the web site at www.defiancefishandgame.com or you can PM me with any questions. Of course, if you ever get up this way I would expect you to let me know so we can go throw some lead down range!

If you would like a ticket (I've attached a copy of what they look like), just PM me and I can get you set up. You can pay me directly via online method and I will email you a copy of your actual ticket with your information on it. That is by far the easiest way. Or, my brother in Kennesaw will have tickets available to pick up when it's convenient if you don't want to "trust" a Yankee with your $20 bucks.

A special Thank-You to all who bought tickets last year for this raffle. I'm sorry nobody from ODT won (I didn't win either), but the money sure went to a good cause. The list is a little "higher-end" this year, so I really hope you all will want one.

Many thanks to all who participate, and best of luck to everyone!

2016 Fish and Game Raffle Ticket.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom