• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

6-Gun Raffle - AWESOME Gun Selection - Ticket Good for ALL Drawings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the drawings are still taking place and YES, I am still selling tickets. Now, I know that $20 might seem like a lot, but each ticket is still good for all three of the last drawings, and these are some AWESOME guns.

Get your ticket today while you still have three drawings left. The ODT has already yielded a winner this year, YOU could be next.

PM me for details, and good luck to everyone that already has a ticket. I hope to be calling you next month!

I know this winner personally (as I have the previous two), and I can tell you that he picked the gun up at 6PM last night and went straight to the indoor range at my Club. After about 3 boxes of shells, He was very pleased with his new toy!

IMG_20160908_194432528.jpg

Thanks Toobaroque! I got my Henry today and love it. Good luck to everyone else on ODT - screw those OH guys LOL!
Awesome. How was it? I never even took the paper back on that one so I never got to see it. Glad you like it.

I have your ammo and will figure out a way to get it to you. Not sure when the delivery service will be back up this way. I might end up down there first.

See ya soon! Next drawing is Thursday.

Well, obviously I didn't win... again! But somebody did and I can't even seem to get in touch with them. They don't answer their phone, but I'm going to keep trying.

Good luck to everyone in the final two drawings. Yes, I still have a few tickets left to sell so if you want to get in on the last two drawings send me a PM.

Thanks again to everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_20161013_192654683.jpg
    IMG_20161013_192654683.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom