• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$69 ar barrels 1:9 parkerized 16"

Ok, here goes. Got it. Looked pretty good for the price. Assembly went well. Put it on a ultra budget build. At 200 it was keeping them in a fist size group. Dialed it in for 500, and stayed on the plate(24"x24") , with iron sites. Very happy with it so far, especially for the price. Probably have 250 rounds through it. No malfunctions yet. Wish I would have ordered 3 or 4.

One persons opinion. I have a Bear Creek AR built by them, not put together in someones kitchen out of bits and pieces and it functions fine with good accuracy.
Add my opinion to that guys. Bear Creek is garbage. That's why they keep changing their name every 6 months. If you got a good one consider yourself lucky and enjoy it. I won't take the chance on their gear.

Ok, here goes. Got it. Looked pretty good for the price. Assembly went well. Put it on a ultra budget build. At 200 it was keeping them in a fist size group. Dialed it in for 500, and stayed on the plate(24"x24") , with iron sites. Very happy with it so far, especially for the price. Probably have 250 rounds through it. No malfunctions yet. Wish I would have ordered 3 or 4.

Thanks. I may try one.

i took a chance and bought one of their stainless fluted barrels last thanksgiving for one of my budget builds - ~$130ish. works fine, nothing special. accuracy seems to be acceptable. i probably wouldn't buy a whole rifle from bear creek / mmc / moore's but i was happy with how this particular example turned out.

Back
Top Bottom