• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

7.62x39 Tula in-stock in Marietta

I need to check out this TruPrep. The recomendations of this site have not steered me wrong yet. Have to wait till I'm broke or I am liable to be divorced...LOL

Until we sold out in two days last week, we were still selling PMAG magazines for $14.20 while a LARGE competitor down the road was selling them for $30 since the election (I guess they have to pay for that new building and gun range somehow).

:pound:

:thumb:

I lucked into 27 boxes(540 rounds) of Tulamo at Walart today for $4.97 a box. That's 20 cents a round... WOOHOO! The next best price was $29.99 for 40 Winchester(yes that's 80 cents a round).

9MM? Aside from the freshly delivered 5 boxes of Tulamo at $9.99 a box? Not a single round.

This! Academy has the spam cans for $120 I think. Would love some 762. Though. Can't find it lol.

When was the last time you were in Academy? As of TODAY, they are out of 9mm bulk (at least in Cumming). In fact, they don't have a single box of 9mm in stock (bulk or boxed) and the guy laughed when I asked if they knew when they would be getting more. I remember when I could buy 1k rounds of 7.62x39mm for about $100 and 556 for under $200 (for the good stuff). Unfortunately, this is today and everyone (including me) has to pay today's prices. We just happen to be one of the first (and few) to get resupplied after demand has skyrocketed and have to pay the additional cost. I am not happy about it either, but don't trash the retailers who are stuck paying more just like everyone else. Now if we were gouging, I would say trash away. At least then I would be making more money to compensate.

Joey
TruPrep

I lucked into 27 boxes(540 rounds) of Tulamo at Walart today for $4.97 a box. That's 20 cents a round... WOOHOO! The next best price was $29.99 for 40 Winchester(yes that's 80 cents a round).

9MM? Aside from the freshly delivered 5 boxes of Tulamo at $9.99 a box? Not a single round.

What walmart?

Lagrange

if you ask the sporting goods associate they usually don't mind scanning the label and seeing if they have them on order/in trasit/on hand. If they are in transit they will usually arrive the next morning. They start selling ammo at 7AM but the stock may not be out of the back yet.

124 in FMJ is kinda useless but 115 FMJ brass is in stock for $12. I'm sure I can find 124 grain but I'm on my cell at the moment. I just can't imagine paying $18 per 50 for target ammo

Back
Top Bottom