• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7.62x39

jeff1012

Boar Icon
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Looking for 7.62x39 for a reasonable price. Not post war or doomsday prices. Thanks in advance. Please help almost have giving up on humanity. I guess the new US currency is in the form of ammo. Just amazed at these prices lately. I guess the good times are over with.

Looking for 7.62x39 for a reasonable price. Not post war or doomsday prices. Thanks in advance. Please help almost have giving up on humanity. I guess the new US currency is in the form of ammo. Just amazed at these prices lately. I guess the good times are over with.
Wait until next week

Capture+_2020-07-12-09-56-23.png
Capture+_2020-07-12-09-56-59.png

Unfortunately I believe we have seen the good times on ammo and we wont see them again. Just like $59 Mosins and $79 sealed tin ammo the chances of you finding that sub 20 cent per round ammo (centerfire) is gone. Hope I'm wrong, and if I am I'll be happy.
Look folks, just putting it out there. Ammo prices have been rock bottom for a few years, if you didnt buy cheap and stack deep... well you should have. When Walmart quit selling ammo that took a HUGE part of the cheap ammo availability with it. Gun stores were never known to have "cheap" ammo. You can still buy online... at least until the Government stops that too (unless you live in CA or IL and it's already a no no).
Unfortunately, it's not going to get any better in November. Probably worse if certain parties get the POTUS and both chambers. You ain't seen high yet. That coupled with continued civil unrest and things are only going up.
BRIGHT SIDE... if you buy that $300 case of ammo today and put it back 4 years you will make better than what the 1% CD is paying (so long as you sell it for more that $320). I tell my wife it's an investment 2 ways. Piece of mind and $.

bass and antler in Milledgeville had wolf 1000 rds for $300

Back
Top Bottom