7500 comments and 200 deals giveaway..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paynefree

Default rank 5000+ posts
Aint no calling for 1 legged ninja
326   0
Reaction score
Just realized that I am approaching a milestone (for me anyways) where I'll have met 200 wonderful people here. On top of that I have wasted countless hours by posting 7500 comments.. That's not quite biker territory I know but still fairly impressive for me I think. When I came to the site I didn't have a clue about firearms in general. I had a Glock, a shotgun and my dads old revolver. Fast forward almost 5 years later and I think I have gained some friends and learned a lot along the way, much more than I have imparted here.
So with that being said its time for a giveaway. The rules of said giveaway are pretty simple. You must say something weird and strange about @payneed. If you've been around here long you know that folks are always getting he and I confused. Its extremely comical and we both enjoy having some fun with it. Here's an example of something that might sound strange to some regarding @payneed and not Paynefree Paynefree (see the difference?)
ex:
@payneed is not a ninja assassin but Paynefree Paynefree wishes he was.

Or if you like you can post your favorite MEME that he has created. Trust me there are some good ones floating around the land of ODT.

I will be offering something worthwhile and will do so fairly quickly after reaching 7500 posts and completing my 200th deal with someone new..

Everyone can enter once.
Supporters can enter twice.
If we have done a deal together you can enter a 3rd time.
If you own a microtech you can enter a 4th time.

Shipping will be on me unless we can arrange a meet amicably between the two of us..

s2.quickmeme.com_img_ec_ecd32765b2f528aab26510836309c41599fc7b56e8d68f521ed71fe0c5bdabd7.jpg
IN #1

Just realized that I am approaching a milestone (for me anyways) where I'll have met 200 wonderful people here. On top of that I have wasted countless hours by posting 7500 comments.. That's not quite biker territory I know but still fairly impressive for me I think. When I came to the site I didn't have a clue about firearms in general. I had a Glock, a shotgun and my dads old revolver. Fast forward almost 5 years later and I think I have gained some friends and learned a lot along the way, much more than I have imparted here.
So with that being said its time for a giveaway. The rules of said giveaway are pretty simple. You must say something weird and strange about @payneed. If you've been around here long you know that folks are always getting he and I confused. Its extremely comical and we both enjoy having some fun with it. Here's an example of something that might sound strange to some regarding @payneed and not Paynefree Paynefree (see the difference?)
ex:
@payneed is not a ninja assassin but Paynefree Paynefree wishes he was.

Or if you like you can post your favorite MEME that he has created. Trust me there are some good ones floating around the land of ODT.

I will be offering something worthwhile and will do so fairly quickly after reaching 7500 posts and completing my 200th deal with someone new..

Everyone can enter once.
Supporters can enter twice.
If we have done a deal together you can enter a 3rd time.
If you own a microtech you can enter a 4th time.

Shipping will be on me unless we can arrange a meet amicably between the two of us..
Oh, I don't know...... Payneed needs some money and paynefree is not pain free!......sorry the best I could come up with....thanks Cmax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom