• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

762x39 0.21cpr

I'm getting tired of the sustained panic buying (fashionable panic buying trend?). Some of us shoot regularly instead of hold the foundation down with our purchases!

Unfortunately ammo wont come back at normal prices until after November that's only if trump wins. If he doesnt Weber all going to wish we paid these crazy prices .

I'm getting tired of the sustained panic buying (fashionable panic buying trend?). Some of us shoot regularly instead of hold the foundation down with our purchases!

so i take it you're the guy that only buys exactly what he shoots and never buys extra? you have had nearly 4 years to stock up on ANYTHING you wanted at "salad days" pricing. yet here you stand whining. come on now, especially with that ignorant "some of us shoot regularly" comment. if you shoot regularly, you should have at least a years supply on hand at all times. no one to blame but yourself. you wont slow the sheeple down.

so i take it you're the guy that only buys exactly what he shoots and never buys extra? you have had nearly 4 years to stock up on ANYTHING you wanted at "salad days" pricing. yet here you stand whining. come on now, especially with that ignorant "some of us shoot regularly" comment. if you shoot regularly, you should have at least a years supply on hand at all times. no one to blame but yourself. you wont slow the sheeple down.
Chill bro!

I have a 2.3yr supply at my 2019 shooting schedule rate, obviously with many major and local matches canceled thus far, and without regular access to private land to shoot on, my 2020 consumption will be significantly lower than '19. I also reload like a reasonable shooter, but working 60hrs/wk and trying to get into grad school make buying an easier option most of the time. I understand that light-hearted comments typed out online can be misinterpreted as 'whiny' but I assure you my annoyances with the ammo situation are simply made in passing.

What has you so keyed up that you are venting at me on a month-old post?

Back
Top Bottom