7th District US Rep. Rob Woodall responds on 2nd Amendment

STEELHORSES

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
21   0
Reaction score
:thumb:

Dear Mr. Steelhorses:

Thank you for contacting me regarding our right to keep and bear arms according to the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution. I am glad that we agree when it comes to our Constitutional right to defend and protect ourselves and our loved ones from harm.

Our forefathers specifically stated in the 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution that "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Although this is one of the clearest mandates of freedom bestowed upon us by our Founding Fathers, there are still politicians and individuals who would like to see that right taken away.

I believe in a strict interpretation of the Constitution. As the Representative of the 7th District of Georgia, I will fight hard to make sure no politician comes between your right to keep and bear arms, and protect our families.

Thank you again for contacting me. Please do not hesitate to contact me again if I can be of any further service in the future.

Sincerely,
Signature
Rob Woodall
Member of Congress

That's somewhat the same response I got from him a few weeks ago. Obviously one of his staffers has cleaned up the response a little from the earlier one he was sending out

Back
Top Bottom