8 die from carbon monoxide

So a man that is working and raising his 7 children deserves to die along with his children because he doesn't know about generators. James you are way too judgmental. Hopefully when your day comes, others wont judge you so harshly.
aint no ones place to judge anyone at all.You will be judged,but not by man.

I'm sure the 7 children that died didn't know anything about generators or finances. Having a stupid father is not a good reason for a death sentence. Some of you need a little compassion.

You should put your name in the hat the next time a family "needs" adopting.
Actually I know of several crackheads that are looking for a place to sleep, is your door open?

Compassion is what they got. They will never be cold and never be hungry as they slid off into the land of everlasting nod.

So a man that is working and raising his 7 children deserves to die along with his children because he doesn't know about generators. James you are way too judgmental. Hopefully when your day comes, others wont judge you so harshly.

Stupid hurts.

When my day comes I won't give a ****.

Yeah... This happened up in my neck of the woods. Everything that I've hear about it said he was just trying to provide for his 7kids. Could have gotten to far behind on the electric that he couldnt afford it.

You should put your name in the hat the next time a family "needs" adopting.
Actually I know of several crackheads that are looking for a place to sleep, is your door open?

Compassion is what they got. They will never be cold and never be hungry as they slid off into the land of everlasting nod.

What exactly is the correlation between opening your home as a homeless shelter and rejoicing in the death of 7 children?

Yes it is. No we don't.

Call it retro-active mass abortion. That whole bad limb got sawn off the tree of life.

Here's something you should write down on a piece of paper, fold it up, put it in your pocket, and read it everyday for the rest of your life.

"It's better to be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

Back
Top Bottom