8 die from carbon monoxide

Yeah... This happened up in my neck of the woods. Everything that I've hear about it said he was just trying to provide for his 7kids. Could have gotten to far behind on the electric that he couldnt afford it.

But $10.00 says the cable was hooked up.
Priorities.
He should have been racking in about $2k in EBT.

Yeah... This happened up in my neck of the woods. Everything that I've hear about it said he was just trying to provide for his 7kids. Could have gotten to far behind on the electric that he couldnt afford it.
Providing for 7 children isn't cheap, either way people died, show some compassion. Not you righter, haters know who they are.

He could afford a genset and the fuel to run it...
Generator could have been on loan from a friend. a couple gallons a night to heat the house is cheaper then a electric bill. You don't know this guys story and neither do I but atleast don't crucify him for trying to provide.

This is what drives me crazy about the ODT. You see everyone come together to help out someone in need and then flip the page and you have some assholes thinking it's funny that 7 children died. It's a damn hard landing when you fall off your high horse.

Back
Top Bottom