8 die from carbon monoxide

Sad thing is, if any one of us saw T Traderjohn 's truck broke down on the side of the road we would stop to help. After doing whatever it took to get it fixed or to get him to safety he would drive past a baby in a burning car and keep on going because, you know, he's not a fireman or anything. What a sad, hollow life that must be.

Last edited:
Sad thing is, if any one of us saw T Traderjohn 's truck broke down on the side of the road we would stop to help. After doing whatever it took to get it fixed or to get him to safety he would drive past a baby in a burning car and keep on going because, you know, he's not a fireman or anything. What a sad, hollow life that must be.
Dude, if he had to spend a couple bucks helping, he'd probably put a bullet in it to put it out of HIS misery.

Last edited:
It's upsetting that people, supposedly human beings have so little regard for the life of anyone, much less 7 children. No I can't open my door to everyone but a little compassion doesn't cost me a damn dime.

You are obviously only an internet badass.

It's upsetting that people, supposedly human beings have so little regard for the life of anyone, much less 7 children. No I can't open my door to everyone but a little compassion doesn't cost me a damn dime.
I believe in the new world order having any remaining semblance of humanity is a sign of weakness.

Back
Top Bottom