8 die from carbon monoxide

I really cannot believe the ignorance, lack of compassion, and sadistic viewpoints I have read on this thread. This takes the cake on a new low for me. I can't believe how anyone could even remotely view the death of 7 children as a good thing! SICK! I also can't believe that this is used as a reason to argue that people shouldn't have a higher number of children. My father was one of six kids, as was my mother. I am one of five siblings, and have two girls myself. None of us have drawn a government check of any kind and have all worked and paid in our share. For someone to recklessly and irresponsibly make a blanket statement that the government should regulate people having just one child is ridiculous to me. It's funny that most view points on here are for less government overreach and more independent liberties, unless it's something that we believe in. That's a fascist, communist viewpoint. Wow, just wow!

I really cannot believe the ignorance, lack of compassion, and sadistic viewpoints I have read on this thread. This takes the cake on a new low for me. I can't believe how anyone could even remotely view the death of 7 children as a good thing! SICK! I also can't believe that this is used as a reason to argue that people shouldn't have a higher number of children. My father was one of six kids, as was my mother. I am one of five siblings, and have two girls myself. None of us have drawn a government check of any kind and have all worked and paid in our share. For someone to recklessly and irresponsibly make a blanket statement that the government should regulate people having just one child is ridiculous to me. It's funny that most view points on here are for less government overreach and more independent liberties, unless it's something that we believe in. That's a fascist, communist viewpoint. Wow, just wow!
You've been here over a year. Are you just seeing this?

^^^ lol...

and for the record... I never said anything about drawing government checks or regulating reproduction... just having that many kids seems a bit, well, unnecessary. I just dont understand the "why" behind it... religious? a sperm count related contest with uncle floyd? just because you can?

^^^ lol...

and for the record... I never said anything about drawing government checks or regulating reproduction... just having that many kids seems a bit, well, unnecessary. I just dont understand the "why" behind it... religious? a sperm count related contest with uncle floyd? just because you can?

Maybe the guy just couldn't feed them any longer and just couldn't bring himself to apply for guvment assistance.
We know the good ole USA guvment ain't gonna let nobody starve.

^^^ lol...

I never specifically called you out, as there were others that conveyed the same points. Some people love children and view them as a blessing not a burden.

^^^ lol...

I've been known to forget to pull out. Oopsy. Maybe that's why I have 5 daughters. I say to each their own. If you can take care of them, have as many as you want. The problem is too many people have children and cannot take care of them.

Back
Top Bottom