• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

80% AR Jig

If you know someone with a 3D printer you can make these jigs yourself at a fraction of the cost. The files for them are on a 3D printing site thingiverse

You got a link to a sub 1k home metal printer?

No need you can get away with DuPont Zytel or Tualman 910 alloy with a decent printer with a harden steel nozzle. These fillaments you can also just print a completes lower, glock frame, magazines, grips, etc. I have a lower that has lasted 10k plus rounds with no warping or melting

Had no clue they were even near that cheap. I don't have a link but if you come up with one, let me know. That would be really cool to have.

No need you can get away with DuPont Zytel or Tualman 910 alloy with a decent printer with a harden steel nozzle. These fillaments you can also just print a completes lower, glock frame, magazines, grips, etc. I have a lower that has lasted 10k plus rounds with no warping or melting

We're just taking this off topic and not helping the OP find a jig. I personally believe home printed plastic is fun for toys and glad you've had some fun. I wouldn't trust a polymer lower nor a polymer jig.

Now maybe someone can help him find a real jig.

We're just taking this off topic and not helping the OP find a jig. I personally believe home printed plastic is fun for toys and glad you've had some fun. I wouldn't trust a polymer lower nor a polymer jig.

Now maybe someone can help him find a real jig.
Glad you came in and discounted everyone else's opinion. Thanks, guess I'll throw my 3d printer in the trash then.

Back
Top Bottom