• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

80% lone wolf $50

Mine is already assembled. Went together good. Needed some tweaking and a tiny amount of hand filing.
I had two barrels a $40 Combat armory barrel and a Lone Wolf threaded barrel - Lone wolf dropped right in. The Combat Armory one needed a little filing on the top as it had some friction now they both work.

I used the Lonewolf parts kit and needed a little fitting to get the locking block to fit the residual plastic tabs were in a tight spot.

I saw a video online where they used other locking blocks and clipped the lone wolf plastic off which voids the warranttee but you can use other locking blocks with other frame kits.

Cant decide what I want to paint it like.

Fun little project like a snap together scale model.

Mine was delayed several times, but arrived today. Unfortunately one of the tabs for the rail inserts was broken. Got to give credit to LoneWolf, their customer service guy saw the pics I sent and sent a new frame out today. Hopefully get it before the new year.

Mine was delayed several times, but arrived today. Unfortunately one of the tabs for the rail inserts was broken. Got to give credit to LoneWolf, their customer service guy saw the pics I sent and sent a new frame out today. Hopefully get it before the new year.

Interesting - was the plastic insert (not the metal) broken? If so, I'd wonder if just using some high end epoxy like Devcon etc to repair the entire missing area when assembling might give you another frame to use.

Back
Top Bottom