• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

80% lower Jig

righter13

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
25   0
Reaction score
Anybody have a Jig they would be willing to rent out?

I know that it's cheaper to but a stripped lower but still think it would be cool to build one from almost the ground up.

Let me check the box and make sure everything is still in there. I'll send you a PM tonight.

The drill bits that came with mine are crappy Chinese bits- I highly recommend buying good ones for the couple sizes you need (like Bosch or whatever at Lowes/Home Depot). There's a pretty long write up over in the 80% lower discussion group where I used it on my drill press to finish an 80% lower.

Let me check the box and make sure everything is still in there. I'll send you a PM tonight.

The drill bits that came with mine are crappy Chinese bits- I highly recommend buying good ones for the couple sizes you need (like Bosch or whatever at Lowes/Home Depot). There's a pretty long write up over in the 80% lower discussion group where I used it on my drill press to finish an 80% lower.
Awesome!!!! My buddy has some pretty high end milling equipment that I'll be using. Thanks in advance!!!!

Back
Top Bottom