911 show on tv

jamesthemechanic

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
73   0
Reaction score
ok i was watching this show where real 911 calls are played and acted out for our amusement. as i was watching it . almost every one of the cases could have been over in a few seconds if the people were firearm owners ... doesnt anyone realize that police officers all though are ok but most of the time never arrive in time to stop an attack or rape or ect. i watch and yell at the tv me yelling now STUPID PEOPLE IF YOU HAD A GUN YOU WOULD BE OK RIGHT NOW.. but anyway just ranting..

I do that with movies all the time, but it wouldn't be much of a movie if it was just "Bad guy attacks. Good guy pulls out a gun and kills him." LOL!

The part that frustrates me is in multiple episodes the 911 dispatcher tells the soon to be victim to put the gun down (if one is present).
One case in particular the victim did as requested & shortly thereafter was physically assaulted in front of her young child.

The show does a good job showing the level of fear & trauma experienced by, specifically, the female victims.

i miss the old shows . in the 911 show tonight the lady had a 17 year old son at home with her. the dramatization showed him cuddled up next to his mommyin the closet . im like when i was 17 i would have grabbed a bat or something .mom was anti gun when i was a kid ...shatner was cool then

Back
Top Bottom