• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

930 spx shockwave

traheem01

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
58   0
Reaction score
I recently got my hands on a new shockwave 590 and after playing with it for a week or so it leaves me wondering. Why won't mossberg release a 930 spx version of the shockwave? It just seems logical for a firearm this small that you'd want the ability to shoot it one handed. While Remington is busy building box fed shotguns, since there is no way to build a drop in kit. I believe an autoloading 12 gauge factory built firearm with a 14" barrel would be the natural evolution for shockwave fans. Or if they would at least build a 930 jic pgo so the aftermarket can do the market research.

Makes sense I haven't picked up a 930 yet because, Saiga. It is getting to the point where I feel like it may be a bit too long for hd duty. Might have to pick up a 930 to see how it handles. Thanks

Can’t do a pistol grip-only Mossberg 930. The return spring tube assembly runs the full length of the buttstock. Similar to the Benelli M1/M2, which is why you never see those in PG-only versions, either.

Here’s a schematic showing the return spring tube, which fits inside the buttstock. http://www.mossberg.com/schematic/?model=930-12-gauge-shotgun-schematic

Back
Top Bottom