• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

95 year old veteran tased and shot with bean bag rounds dies

The loudest voices against this type of unnecessary violence should be from the LEO Community.

When SEVEN officers have to Taser AND Bean-Bag a 95 year old man who is sitting... someone needs to practice the following:
"Would you like fries with that?"
"Please pull forward to the next window."

they sure as hell don't belong on the force... but I guess its OK, because they all got to go home that day, right?

I agree. effn punks with badges sure showed that old geezer! LEO'S are civil servants and should possess compassion and humanity BEFORE being issued a badge and sidearm.

There SHOULD be a homicide charge and a number of accessory charges.........that's how it would go down for one of us that don't hold a badge........

Here is where the DOJ should be investigating civil rights violations and quit worrying about some punk ass teenager in Florida..........

When police arrived, the man was threatening staff and paramedics with a metal cane and a 2-foot metal shoehorn, the release said. Police demanded that he drop the cane and shoehorn, but he did not comply and then picked up a "12-inch butcher type kitchen knife."

Just happened to be a 12 inch knife handy for him to pick up! I wonder what officer had that on him as a drop weapon!

When police arrived, the man was threatening staff and paramedics with a metal cane and a 2-foot metal shoehorn, the release said. Police demanded that he drop the cane and shoehorn, but he did not comply and then picked up a "12-inch butcher type kitchen knife."

Just happened to be a 12 inch knife handy for him to pick up! I wonder what officer had that on him as a drop weapon!

it was later verified by other members of that retirement home that there was no knife

Back
Top Bottom