• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$99 Canik CZ75 clone, $49 HD Shotgun, bait and switch at Budsgunshop

i.imgur.com_W6EQE1P.jpg

i still had a good laugh at the server crash. good thing that they wont get my money... ever. (i dont care how good of a deal it is)

Aha another gun dealer bites the dust.So thats How many now? Dicks,Cabelas,bass pro,no just dicks,CTD,yep they on it.and who else?

What is inexplicable is they still have the supposed "deals" in-stock now at regular price. These deals are normally a hook to get people in the door so to speak. Why wouldn't they at least sell the quantity they have on hand? I also think this technique makes much less sense for an online retailer. If I don't get the deal online, I'm unlikely to mill around and buy something else. I'll just click elsewhere. I've bought from them once before but am very unlikely to ever again.

mother ****ers

lol talk about shooting yourself in the foot
Alright Chukle you stole my above statement. This will put a big hurting on them for sure and well deserved . Loss sales today is only the beginning for them . A good repeat loyal consumer who brags on good service is better than a onetime buyer of a low low price .....Golden rule to remember is " it costs a lot less to keep an existing customer happy than it is. To find a new one " ....I wonder what their genius marketing department has planned next to patch the hole in their sinking ship .....to many other fine companies to do business with

Back
Top Bottom