• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$99 Canik CZ75 clone, $49 HD Shotgun, bait and switch at Budsgunshop

You guys are ridiculous.

A company goes out of their way to LOSE money on these deals... and you can only complain that there weren't enough to go around?

I don't see you "burning down" your local Walmart because they only had 4 flat screens Friday morning.

Bud's Gun Shop has always done right by me and will continue to get my money when they have something I want.

You guys are ridiculous.

A company goes out of their way to LOSE money on these deals... and you can only complain that there weren't enough to go around?

I don't see you "burning down" your local Walmart because they only had 4 flat screens Friday morning.

Bud's Gun Shop has always done right by me and will continue to get my money when they have something I want.
Im not interested in an online store that cant operate for jack online

Ok... more for me.

My guess is ODT couldn't handle 10k+ users either... so you probably shouldn't come here either.

Odt doesnt advertise deals that dont deliver

They also dont try and hide evidence of it lol

Just saying, im skeptical as to how many folks got the special pricing

Odt doesnt advertise deals that dont deliver

They also dont try and hide evidence of it lol

Just saying, im skeptical as to how many folks got the special pricing

Well... If they had over 10,000 users online and 100 guns... that's less than 1%.

So yeah...you'll have 9900/10000 people complaining.

You can't argue with math... unless you're sitting at your computer in your boxer shorts... in which case that's called a message board.. Where everyone is an expert.

Well... If they had over 10,000 users online and 100 guns... that's less than 1%.

So yeah...you'll have 9900/10000 people complaining.

You can't argue with math... unless you're sitting at your computer in your boxer shorts... in which case that's called a message board.. Where everyone is an expert.
Im doubting they ever had 100 guns to sell at that price

Evidently they are backtracking on other orders as well

So what if they had 10... or 5?!?

They were taking money out of their own pockets and selling at a loss.

If one person got a Canik for $99, then we should thank them for doing something nice.

There's NOT ALWAYS some conspiracy action when things don't go the way you want.

Back
Top Bottom